Friday, March 19, 2010

Phew !!!

No...I did not make any new year resolution to blog regularly! (I know, it's March already) Everytime I make a promise, I've been breaking it. So, I don't intend to make any promises.

As I revamped my blog, I just realised that I enjoy reading blogs rather than writing! The list of blogs that I follow seems to just grow and grow. I've been so busy reading all the blogs that my writing has taken a backseat :) Seriously, all you bloggers out there, you are doing an absolutely amazing job. I love your blogs! Keep up the good work and keep inspiring the lazy blogger in me.

On the contrary, I feel special about myself, as I am the only one of my kind!...I am feeling better now :D

7 comments:

Sum said...

No No, Hema! Thats no excuse... U better start writing again, and give us too some pleasure to read them :)

BTW, i had thought you had stopped visiting blogs too and completely forgotten about blogging.....

preeti.prasad said...

Wow, I like the new look of your blog :) yes Hema, you must start writing again, its march already!

Hema said...

Hey Sum! I haven't forgotten blogging :) Just that my interest has diversified in lot many other things....will try to steal some time for my dear blog..!

Thanks Preethi! So, you guys have been visiting my blog though I haven't been writing of late. How sweet is that! :)

Thanks for the encouragement guys :)

preeti.prasad said...

I think you've got enough encouragement.. it's May already! now start writing :P

preeti.prasad said...

hello?? koi hain?

preeti.prasad said...

Hello, it's September already!

Hema said...

Preeti it's October now :D

My parents were here with me all this while. Had a blast! Let me see if I can come up with some posts! :)

My apologies!

 
Copyright 2009 My little world